Wednesday, February 9, 2011

1st Weeks Progress

Ok, I have completed my first week of this Biggest Loser Contest. I am excited to announce that I have lost 3lbs this week! Woo Hoo! I think it has really helped to turn enter in all the food I eat each day on loseit.com it totally makes a difference to actually "see " you are eating. I've also been going to my personal trainer for 30 minutes twice a week, and she totally kicks my butt everytime! I also found an awesome kickboxing class on Friday mornings and I get a really good workout there also. The exercising part isn't as hard for me as the eating part though. I just love sugar and I am totally addicted to it. I have found that the Slim & Sassy oil helps curb those sugar cravings about 95% of the time. I still crave it, just not as often. I find that if I eat one piece of chocolate and savor and let it melt slowly in my mouth it really satisfies that craving and only like 3 calories.
I was able to start using the TrimShake this week and I LOVE it. It tastes really good and it keeps me from being hungry for about 3hrs. Since Monday I've been drinking one for breakfast and one for lunch. I have two healthy snacks a day and then about a 4-500 calorie dinner. The shakes really take the guesswork out of what I'm eating each day and makes it a lot easier to keep track of the calories.
I am looking forward to this next week to see what happens. I will keep updating my progress on here for all my "followers".

No comments:

Post a Comment