Monday, February 28, 2011

1 Month Update

Just a little update on my progress. I have had total weight loss of 5lbs for this month! I am so excited! I have absolutely loved the TrimShake, I got the Vanilla flavor so I can add oils to it. Like I tried peppermint, which made it really refreshing and then I tried Wild Orange in it and that is my Favorite! It tastes like a creamsicle, YUM! I am going to try the Chocolate one for March. I also love the Slim & Sassy it tastes really minty so it gives you great breath and also takes away some of sugar cravings. I haven't been so good at using the Lifelong Wellness pack & the Terrazyme, mostly because I have a hard time swallowing pills, but I am trying to get over that. Next month I am going to try the Zendocrine oil which helps break down cellulite and cleanses your colon & kidneys.
I have continued to go to my personal trainer twice a week and she kicks my butt every time! She pushes my way harder than I would ever push myself. I know I have lost some inches around my waist, people are starting to notice and it's awesome and so motivating! I want to lose at least 8lbs in March, so I am going to exercise more and cut back even more on the white stuff! Here is a picture of me with my hubby at a Valentine's Dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment