Tuesday, April 5, 2011

25 Days to the finish line!!

Well I can't believe it, I only have 25 days left till the end of the Biggest Loser contest!
In order to hit my goal I need to loose 8 more pounds before then. I can TOTALLY do that! I can't believe I am so close!! I haven't had my measurements done again yet. I think I will wait till the end of the contest, and see where I'm at! I finally found a food and exercise program that works for me. Here's what I've been doing the last month or so.
For breakfast I have a Trimshake, my favorite is still the vanilla with a little Wild Orange added to it, it tastes like a creamsicle. Yum! That keeps me from being hungry for about three hours. For lunch I usually have a sandwich, with some fruit. Sometimes soup or and egg and cheese omelet. I fill up with water, if I still feel hungry. For dinner, I usually just eat what I make for my family, I just have a smaller serving. I still cheat a little and have some kind of treat everyday, but just something little, that will get rid of the sugar cravings. I have also found that putting 5 drops or so of Slim & Sassy in my mouth and washing it down with water, helps with the cravings too, but hey I can't live without chocolate, life is too short! I have also been exercising about 30-min to an hour every day except Sunday. I do weights or strength training two days of the week with my personal trainer and the other days are cardio. I've recently fallen in love with Zumba, even though I'm extremely uncoordinated, It is so much fun! It doesn't even feel like your exercising! Depending on how fast you go and how much you push yourself, you can burn 600-1000 calories in 1 hour of Zumba. I've been going twice a week. I also found an awesome Turbo Kick class, that totally kicks my butt! I love it! I'm one of those people that doesn't really like to exercise by myself so I am very fortunate to have these neighbors, with basement dance studios who offer these classes. I also have actually started to enjoy running/jogging when the weather is warm, there is just something about the wind blowing past you and the sound of 80's music blasting in my ears that is just so energizing. Now if the weather would stop being so "Bi-Polar" as my daughter calls it. I could get outside and run a lot more! Well wish me luck and I will post my results and pictures at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment